Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Mass Effect or Rock Band?

That is what I said to myself when I got home from the store yesterday.

Decisions, decisions...

I started with Rock Band -- we had a full band waiting to play (myself, husband, sister and brother-in-law). I needed to set everything up before they came over. (i.e. I wanted the drums all to myself)

Having 4 friends rocking out is really a blast! My sister thinks we should dress up and do a show on Thanksgiving for our family. I'm not sure, will they appreciate our musical talent?

Can someone tell me how to stop playing the same songs over and over again? If I have to sing In Bloom one more time...

My sister and her husband went home after a few hours of rocking and it was on to Mass Effect. It looks great! Only problem... How do I play? KOTOR is one of my favorite games of all time and so far this game feels more like Halo than role playing... Need to work on using powers better... I figured out the equipment screen though!

I couldn't agree with Penny Arcade more :P (read all 3)

1 comment:

Darius Damalakas said...

>Can someone tell me how to stop playing the same songs over and over again?

Pretty much the same way you stop being lazy - just do it.



but afterall, I like listening to the same albums again and again and again

and then after a few months like this, when i know everything by heart, i move to the next one