Friday, May 18, 2007

Hot Agilista Update

Hot Agilista #2 (that's me) is in her hotel room writing a blog entry. Meanwhile Hot Agilista #1 (thats Oksana) packs her things for the journey home.

Things I learned at devteach:
  • Oksana and I are Boffers, not Speakers
  • Ayende's mind never stops. Its not surprising, but its been great to spend so much time with him here. He could probably fill a book
  • Scott Bellware likes to torture people by taking them to questionable restaurants.
  • JP Boodhoo is very disciplined and plays Gears of War!
  • ActiveNick and I are going to have fun playing Gears of War with JP!
  • Oksana rocks (I already knew that, but its still true)
  • Carl Franklin is quite the musician
  • Udi Dahan is surprisingly easy to talk to
  • Beth Massi is very cool
  • Roy Osherove is very funny.

PS although not documented by our paparazzi, our BoF was everyone's devteach highlight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Surprisingly" ?!

Anonymous said...

C'mon now, you could have at least given a nod to Donald since he coined the term "Hot Agilista"
;)

D

wendy said...

Udi,

You're tall and serious -- I'm petite and ridiculous. I won't expose any more with this comment!

-Wendy